Books are resources that provide useful information and entertain the minds of their readers.
They are a rich source of knowledge and information and often become the reader’s best friend. Reading books often helps a reader to upscale his vocabulary and enhances his thinking capacity too.
Some Amazing facts about Books
- Books are a great source of information and knowledge to their readers.
- Reading books is considered a good habit as it increases our knowledge and wisdom.
- Books give us the insight to expand our thinking capacity and enhance our vocabulary.
- I read the storybook during bedtime every day as all the stories are really interesting to read.
- The book has beautiful pictures in it along with an amazing collection of stories.
- The pictures make the stories appear more interesting and appealing to read.
- I love reading storybooks and wish to explore other types of books too.
Every kid should learn how to write an essay at a very tender age. Essays are just not only simple write-ups. It helps to depict one’s thoughts and imagination through writing. Kids’ thinking ability gets developed through the practice of writing along with creativity.
Some Quotes regarding Books
′Classic′ – a book which people praise and don’t read.
Sleep is good, he said, and books are better.
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.
The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night.