How to Create a Daily Routine With Children
A routine chart for your kids is a great tool to have if you want to give your children a head start. A routine chart can be filled out every day, and each activity should last a certain amount of time. You can modify this so that it’s best suitable to the age group of the child who will be using it.
A GOOD ROUTINE CHART FOR YOUR KIDS SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
– 5-10 activities
– 1 to 3 tasks per activity (depending on how hard or long they may be)
– 30 minutes – 1 hour per task (depending on difficulty/age group)
When creating a routine chart for your kids, make sure you:
– Allow time for play and rest (30 minutes in total)
– Make sure your child knows what is expected of them when they wake up, after lunch, and after dinner. This will allow you to help with any questions or concerns that they might have.
– Remember that it’s okay to add more activities if the routine chart for your kids seems too easy