Introduction of Best School in Jaipur for admission in 2022
Kids Pride, The best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022, welcomes you to our world of joy where little learners feel safe, free, happy, and as cherished as they are at home. Jaipur is known for its royal palaces, lakes, jewelry, handicrafts, and traditional fabrics. But the city also holds a remarkable position for its schools, from pre-primary to higher education levels. The Best Play Schools in Jaipur play a significant role in preparing students to enter the formal education system. These give parents a helping hand in nurturing their children in the best way with these schools while boosting their development. Kids Pride is a top-ranked school among the best play schools in Jaipur for admission in 2022.
To prepare young children to get acclimatized to this routine, sending them to a preschool a few years prior is always wise. While there is no designated chronological age, a young child starts showing signs of motor development, curiosity, physical independence, and need for social interaction that need the right amount of importance, which preschools can provide diligently and professionally. As parents, it is a good idea to observe the child in different situations and, based on the reactions obtained and how the child responds to a stimulus, understand and choose the best-suited curriculum for their child.
Playgroup and Nursery education plays a vital role in every child’s life since it gives an enriched atmosphere, academic simulation, and numerous possibilities for socialization at a very tender age. Early education is crucial for children’s emotional, cognitive, social, and physical well-being. The Best Play Schools in Jaipur encourages students and parents to opt for primary and high school education in the future. Pre-primary education provides a solid foundation for children, allowing them to assimilate knowledge quickly as they progress through their academic careers.
Kids Pride’s Contribution in Early stage Development of Kids
The Kids Pride Play School, the best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022 situated at Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, focuses on building a solid foundation for learning and developing young minds. Providing high-quality education – right from the preschool -is or goal and commitment. At the same time, knowledge comes naturally to children with more straightforward teaching methods. We facilitate and build on this natural learning ability. We take the initiative to give something back to society.
Kids Pride- the best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022 is a recognized brand catering to the pre-educational sector with an advanced approach, unlike other regular preschools. We follow a distinctive pattern of curriculum wherein learning is not streamlined to focus on the content. Still, children are made to indulge more in recreational activities to develop a search drive within them.
Kids Pride Playschool, the best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022, helps develop children at the personal, social, and emotional levels. It is the first structured setting where children get out of their comfort zone, grasp new things, and learn the importance of sharing. Kids Pride’s preschool experience fosters a child’s growth in the following ways:
• The Kids Pride Play School contributes to the development of the communication skills of children by interaction and exposure with other children of the same age bracket with guidance from teachers.
• The Kids Pride playschool helps children transform their mental images into languages and thoughts so they learn to express themselves and can get into the pace of getting information from knowledge.
• The various role plays, story times, and reading aloud sessions, and recitations help them improve their vocabulary, promote language skills and help gain the confidence to spark in front of people.
• Kids Pride Playschool not just offers a stimulating environment but also promotes the development of physical coordination skills. Various physical activities like climbing, playing, beading, art, craft, etc., help enhance hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
Safety and Security we follow in school
These safety and security parameters we follow in Kids pride- the best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022.
- Visitors should always have guided access assisted by staff, preferably during post-school hours, so that safety for children is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that the entire staffs directly or indirectly connected to us have a background verification done to be sure about all adults interacting with the children.
- We make sure there are no sharp edges or furniture with sharp edges that might hurt children.
- All door ends are padded and have door stoppers to prevent children’s fingers from getting jammed indoors.
- We make sure there are no broken toys or equipment.
- We make sure there must not be any loose electrical wires or circuits on school premises.
- All the electrical sockets and plugs at the child’s level are disabled.
- No use of LPG cooking or LPG lighting within the school premise.
- The cleaning liquids such as phenol and other toilet cleaning liquids are kept away from children’s reach.
- There are fire extinguishers and an emergency medical kit, and all staff is trained on it.
- We have CCTV in all areas except toilets and sound recording backup capacity.
- No child should be left alone in a room or unassisted.
Kids pride- the best play school in Jaipur for admission in 2022 doesn’t have an admission test for Play-group, Nursery, etc. Kids shall be admitted on the parents’ desire with the condition that after admission, the kids will not only be considered the ward of the parents but also our pupils. They will be Kids Pride’s ambassador to society. The minimum age of entry into school is 2+. At the time of admission, we will need a birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation of Jaipur as proof of age and two passport size photographs. The admission process is available online and offline both. We request you visit our school located at 274 Frontier Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, for the offline process. For Online Process, Click here and fill out the registration form.
1. What is the teacher to student ratio in Kids Pride School?
We care about our beloved children and are always readily available to provide proper attention to them. Our teachers are our assets, and we have an appropriate management system for determining the teacher to student ratio. On average, our schools follow a teacher to student ratio of 1:10, wherein one teacher accounts for ten students in a classroom. This ratio varies from school to school.
2. What are the latest technologies used in Kids Pride school?
Kids’ Pride is walking hands in hands with the latest technologies to make learning tech-savvy and enjoyable. The revolution to change learning methods includes various propositions initiated by Kids’ Pride. Some of them are:
- Virtual Reality (VR) is one of the latest technologies used by the playschool platforms to make learning virtually connected to children.
- Tab-Enabled schools for connecting to the upcoming digital technology and undergoing a customized learning process.
- Our own fruitful content and state-of-the-art infrastructure for nurturing kids in the best possible manner.
3. WHAT ARE THE FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN TERMS OF TRANSPORTATION AND SAFETY?
Almost every school under the Kids’ Pride shed provides the facility of transporting children safely to their place. These facilities also vary by the location of the school.
4. WHAT ARE THE SCHOOL TIMINGS?
Usually, we have a playschool period of 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes across our schools. But the timings differ as per the location. Usually, the school is open during morning hours unless the children’s day boarding facilities are provided. The three hours are divided into different activities as per the curriculum plans.
5. WHAT GRADES OF CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE IN KIDS’ PRIDE?
Kids’ Pride is into the core pre-primary educational curriculum and offers a complete set of programs for toddlers aged 2 to 5 years. We have a playgroup format, Level I, Level II, and Level III, wherein parents can also refer to it as Pre-nursery, Nursery, KG, and Prep. We have definite curriculums for all the levels and provide the designated admission kits for children at admission.
6. WHAT ARE THE ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN THROUGHOUT THE CURRICULUM PLAN?
Kids’ Pride is known for its entertaining modes of learning and focuses more on activities than the content form of studies. Various activities are undertaken to groom children in multiple aspects of life and make them learn different values. Some of the recreational activities conducted in almost every Playschool include – Baby Show, Kids’ Carnival, Festivities Celebration, Sports Day, Birthday @Kids’ Pride Literary Activities, etc.